Oak Creek National Night Out
August 3, 2010
6:00 pm– 9:00 pm
Oak Creek Community Center
8580 S. Howell Avenue
The Oak Creek Police Department along with the OC National Night Out committee will be sponsoring Oak Creek’s National Night Out at the Oak Creek Community Center on August 3, 2010.
This free and family friendly event helps strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships and sends a message to criminals that Oak Creek neighborhoods are organized and fighting back!
Items of interest include but are not limited to:
• Oak Creek Crime Stoppers FREE "Shred It" event from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. sponsored by Piranha Shredding Company – located in the Oak Creek City Hall Parking Lot ( 8640 S. Howell Ave.) – 2 bag limit (use Puetz Rd entrance)
• Crime Prevention and Safety messages from local and state agencies
• OCPD Driving Skills Course
• Roll Over Simulator
• ERU Tactical Vehicle
• OCPD K-9 Unit
• OCFD equipment
• "Survive Alive" house
• US Coast Guard "Dolphin" helicopter
• Food and drink available for purchase
• Free flashlights distributed (one per family) while supplies last
• Traditional neighborhood "Take Back The Night" flashlight walk to the Oak Creek High School
• Bartolotta's fireworks
• A chance to win (2) Frontier Airlines tickets
For more information call 768-5840
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rights, Responsibilities and Resources for Wisconsin Gun Owners
- Teaching Children Gratitude Free Family Fun Night
- What is Veronica’s Place Playground Project?
- Oak Creek resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with cultural understanding project
- "The Bizarre History of Wisconsin"
- "Puff & Other Fables" Family Fun Night
- Applebee's Pancake Breakfast Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Marcus Movie Day at South Shore Cinema December 6
- Oct. 27 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair to Benefit MATC Scholarships
- Free Family Fun Night to Address Healthy Halloween Treats