Clerical Volunteers Needed for Aurora Visiting Nurse Association Shoo the Flu & Pneumonia Too! Clinics
The Aurora Visiting Nurse Association of Wisconsin needs volunteers to help with clerical duties at its upcoming Shoo the Flu & Pneumonia Too! vaccination clinics. Clinics will be held this fall in communities throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Milwaukee areas were volunteers are most needed are:
• South side of Milwaukee
• West Allis
Volunteer hours and locations are flexible, with day and evening clinics planned. Shoo the Flu clinic volunteers will play a vital role in protecting state residents from illness.
Volunteers will be trained to help with registration, payments and clerical duties. Hundreds of clinics, usually four hours long, are held from October through mid-December at shopping centers, grocery stores, businesses, senior centers and health care facilities, and volunteers can choose clinics near their neighborhoods. Training sessions take place in August.
For more information about becoming a volunteer, call (414) 328-4434 or (800) 862-2201, ext. 4434, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Aurora Visiting Nurse Association of Wisconsin is a not-for-profit agency that has been committed to keeping people independent in their homes since 1907. The Aurora VNA is the most comprehensive source of home care services in eastern Wisconsin and is part of Aurora Health Care, a not-for-profit health care provider and a national leader in efforts to improve the quality of health care.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Story Time with the Milwaukee Admirals & Roscoe
- Oak Creek Public Library Preschool Story Time
- Fall Family Story Time September 23
- Wisconsin's largest Postage Stamp Show in Milwaukee Sept 25-27, 2015
- Interfaith's Lifetime Art Exhibit with Harp Music, Meadowmere, Oak Creek (1)
- MATC Protective Services Hosts Sept. 11 Remembrance Ceremony at Oak Creek Campus
- Library Bingo Night
- CJSO Chili Cook-off to Benefit Police Officer Support Team
- Applebee's Pancake Breakfast Saturday March 21 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Dr Seuss Birthday Celebration