Please join us on Saturday, October 23, 2010, at 6:30 pm for the Eddie Cash Show at
The OAK CREEK COMMUNITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
8675 S. 13th St. Oak Creek
Eddie has a remarkable singing voice with an amazing range. He brings to life the stars of the past with true stories about their lives and a vocal range to match their singing voices. Eddie began his career in Memphis in 1956 and has been entertaining audiences ever since. Eddie worked with the original Elvis Presley band, the original Conway Twitty band, and the original Bill Black Combo. You will hear backstage stories only Eddie can tell them and hear favorite hits as only Eddie can sing them!
Tickets for the 6:30 p.m. show (Adults Only, Please) are $10.00 each.
A delicious lasagna dinner will be also be served before the concert in the church's Doyle Hall from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. The dinner is available for take-out.
TICKETS: Dinner $10.00 Adults
Dinner $5 Children (11 & under)
Dinner & Show $20 per person
Tickets for the dinner and show will be sold separately.
Do the dinner or the show only, or do both. A dinner and the show will be an enjoyable experience for adults of any age.
Please call the church office if you would like to reserve your tickets at (414) 762-4600.
It's not too early to make your plans for an enjoyable evening of music.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zombies vs. Humans for Teens!
- Miss St. Francis 2014, Brynn Weinzirl leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition
- John Keane Retirement Celebration
- Teen Screen Movie Saturday!
- FREE Piggy Bank Craft for Kids
- "Millionaire Mindset" for Teens
- Local Lion and Leo Clubs Support Lions Eye Bank of Wisconsin March 17th
- MATC Criminal Justice Student Organization Hosts Community Chili Cook-Off to Raise Funds for Police Officer Support Team March 19
- Frank J. Hess and Sons Cooperage presentation at Oak Creek Public LIbrary
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center