The Oak Creek girl's basketball camp will be held June 21st through June 24th at Oak Creek High School. The camp will focus on basketball fundamentals and skills. It is coached by Oak Creek Varsity coach Steve Hluchnik and his assistants. Camp times and costs are as follows:
4th - 6th graders: 8:30-10:00 - $45
7th - 8th graders: 10:30- 12:30 - $60
High School: 1:15-3:15 - $60
Please send in your check along with athletes name, grade, and shirt size to:
Oak Creek Girls Basketball
340 E. Puetz Road
Oak Creek, WI 53154
To ensure getting a t-shirt please have information in by June 14th.
Any questions call Coach Steve Hluchnik at 262-527-5494
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aicardi Party Beer and Wine Tasting Event
- New Day Church Moving to Oak Creek
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager