Follow Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Lion and of course the Tin Man as they find their way down the yellow brick road to St. Ann Center’s annual Halloween Family Carnival.
Saturday, October 17, 2009, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
There will be fun for the whole family; including an exciting hayride (weather permitting), craft tables and games with prizes for everyone. Kids can take part in the special costume contest with prizes for the best and most creative costume, and after they can make their own caramel apple to take home. For a yummy treat follow the yellow brick road and enjoy pizza rolls, Jell-O, chips and cheese, and refreshments.
Saturday, October 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
at St. Ann Center 2801 East Morgan Avenue.
The cost is $7.00 for advanced purchase tickets or $8.00 at the door.
Children 1 and under are FREE!
Call Delma at 414-977-5000 to purchase your tickets .
This event is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- Restore The Lagoon Festival
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Fall into Free Fun!
- Are You Smart Enough for Your Smart Phone?
- Chamber's Rhine River Cruise
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday