Follow Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Lion and of course the Tin Man as they find their way down the yellow brick road to St. Ann Center’s annual Halloween Family Carnival.
Saturday, October 17, 2009, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
There will be fun for the whole family; including an exciting hayride (weather permitting), craft tables and games with prizes for everyone. Kids can take part in the special costume contest with prizes for the best and most creative costume, and after they can make their own caramel apple to take home. For a yummy treat follow the yellow brick road and enjoy pizza rolls, Jell-O, chips and cheese, and refreshments.
Saturday, October 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
at St. Ann Center 2801 East Morgan Avenue.
The cost is $7.00 for advanced purchase tickets or $8.00 at the door.
Children 1 and under are FREE!
Call Delma at 414-977-5000 to purchase your tickets .
This event is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aicardi Party Beer and Wine Tasting Event
- New Day Church Moving to Oak Creek
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Theran Stautz Joins R.A. Smith National as Ecologist, Project Manager