Follow Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Lion and of course the Tin Man as they find their way down the yellow brick road to St. Ann Center’s annual Halloween Family Carnival.
Saturday, October 17, 2009, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
There will be fun for the whole family; including an exciting hayride (weather permitting), craft tables and games with prizes for everyone. Kids can take part in the special costume contest with prizes for the best and most creative costume, and after they can make their own caramel apple to take home. For a yummy treat follow the yellow brick road and enjoy pizza rolls, Jell-O, chips and cheese, and refreshments.
Saturday, October 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
at St. Ann Center 2801 East Morgan Avenue.
The cost is $7.00 for advanced purchase tickets or $8.00 at the door.
Children 1 and under are FREE!
Call Delma at 414-977-5000 to purchase your tickets .
This event is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- 35th Annual "Pioneer Farm Days"
- Job Fair to be Held at MATC's Oak Creek Campus Oct. 13