Follow Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Lion and of course the Tin Man as they find their way down the yellow brick road to St. Ann Center’s annual Halloween Family Carnival.
Saturday, October 17, 2009, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
There will be fun for the whole family; including an exciting hayride (weather permitting), craft tables and games with prizes for everyone. Kids can take part in the special costume contest with prizes for the best and most creative costume, and after they can make their own caramel apple to take home. For a yummy treat follow the yellow brick road and enjoy pizza rolls, Jell-O, chips and cheese, and refreshments.
Saturday, October 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
at St. Ann Center 2801 East Morgan Avenue.
The cost is $7.00 for advanced purchase tickets or $8.00 at the door.
Children 1 and under are FREE!
Call Delma at 414-977-5000 to purchase your tickets .
This event is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Time to Brush Up
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Story Time with the Milwaukee Admirals & Roscoe
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years