Surprise Dad!! - The preparation began on June 14, 2009 when fifteen children and their parents gathered for the Mini Monets Father's Day Event. Using either their handprint or footprint, children had a choice in projects to create as a surprise for their Dads for Father's Day. Owner and Instructor , Annette Burckart quotes "We had such interest in this event and had to turn people away because we just couldn't take more than fifteen children." We hope to have other future one- day workshops like this. Many of these people also attend monthly classes.
Franklin residents, Hailey and Dominic , show off their finished masterpieces in their artwork above with their Mom.
Mini Monets will celebrate it's one year anniversary this coming Fall. Offering Mommy and Me Art Classes for ages 2-8 year round, their ideas are unique and sentimental. Parents get to spend one on one time with their children without the distractions of home. And children get a boost in self esteem when they are finished with their masterpiece. It is a "win- win" situation for all!
For more information check out www.minimonets.weebly.com or call 414-762-4482- Annette
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET