Surprise Dad!! - The preparation began on June 14, 2009 when fifteen children and their parents gathered for the Mini Monets Father's Day Event. Using either their handprint or footprint, children had a choice in projects to create as a surprise for their Dads for Father's Day. Owner and Instructor , Annette Burckart quotes "We had such interest in this event and had to turn people away because we just couldn't take more than fifteen children." We hope to have other future one- day workshops like this. Many of these people also attend monthly classes.
Franklin residents, Hailey and Dominic , show off their finished masterpieces in their artwork above with their Mom.
Mini Monets will celebrate it's one year anniversary this coming Fall. Offering Mommy and Me Art Classes for ages 2-8 year round, their ideas are unique and sentimental. Parents get to spend one on one time with their children without the distractions of home. And children get a boost in self esteem when they are finished with their masterpiece. It is a "win- win" situation for all!
For more information check out www.minimonets.weebly.com or call 414-762-4482- Annette
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE