Saturday June 27th at 9:00am we will be getting a group together to tackle the Oak Leaf Trail from the Milwaukee County Sports Complex (60th and Ryan Rd in Franklin) and head North. This is an awesome trail that's very flat and smooth, goes through some nice wooded areas, and ends up going through Whitnal Park and the Root River Parkway. No set amount of miles on this trail because it really depends on how far you want to ride. Since it's all a trail you can turn back at any time and the trail ends at the parking lot where we begin. So to recap:
When: Saturday June 27th
Time: 9:00 am
Milwaukee County Sport Complex
6000 W. Ryan Rd
Franklin, WI 53132
Let me know if you can make it. Feel free to bring along whomever you like.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Moviegoers at South Shore, Menomonee Falls Cinemas give DreamLounger recliner seating high marks
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Oak Creek Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day