Saturday June 27th at 9:00am we will be getting a group together to tackle the Oak Leaf Trail from the Milwaukee County Sports Complex (60th and Ryan Rd in Franklin) and head North. This is an awesome trail that's very flat and smooth, goes through some nice wooded areas, and ends up going through Whitnal Park and the Root River Parkway. No set amount of miles on this trail because it really depends on how far you want to ride. Since it's all a trail you can turn back at any time and the trail ends at the parking lot where we begin. So to recap:
When: Saturday June 27th
Time: 9:00 am
Milwaukee County Sport Complex
6000 W. Ryan Rd
Franklin, WI 53132
Let me know if you can make it. Feel free to bring along whomever you like.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Act, Love, Walk: Prayer Walk to End Human Trafficking
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library