Saturday June 27th at 9:00am we will be getting a group together to tackle the Oak Leaf Trail from the Milwaukee County Sports Complex (60th and Ryan Rd in Franklin) and head North. This is an awesome trail that's very flat and smooth, goes through some nice wooded areas, and ends up going through Whitnal Park and the Root River Parkway. No set amount of miles on this trail because it really depends on how far you want to ride. Since it's all a trail you can turn back at any time and the trail ends at the parking lot where we begin. So to recap:
When: Saturday June 27th
Time: 9:00 am
Milwaukee County Sport Complex
6000 W. Ryan Rd
Franklin, WI 53132
Let me know if you can make it. Feel free to bring along whomever you like.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Oak Creek resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Heart the City 5k/10k
- OCPL KID FLICKS!