Saturday June 27th at 9:00am we will be getting a group together to tackle the Oak Leaf Trail from the Milwaukee County Sports Complex (60th and Ryan Rd in Franklin) and head North. This is an awesome trail that's very flat and smooth, goes through some nice wooded areas, and ends up going through Whitnal Park and the Root River Parkway. No set amount of miles on this trail because it really depends on how far you want to ride. Since it's all a trail you can turn back at any time and the trail ends at the parking lot where we begin. So to recap:
When: Saturday June 27th
Time: 9:00 am
Milwaukee County Sport Complex
6000 W. Ryan Rd
Franklin, WI 53132
Let me know if you can make it. Feel free to bring along whomever you like.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Oak Creek Historical Society Hallowine Safe Site