Oak Creek Jeweler at Firefly Art Fair
Oak Creek jewelry maker Christine O’Keefe will be among the nearly 90 Midwestern artists at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2 and 3, in Wauwatosa.
The 28th annual art fair is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. The fair benefits the educational and preservation efforts of the Wauwatosa Historical Society.
Sandwiches, homemade pies and other desserts and beverages are available, along with live music.
A historical exhibit, “Dot, Dash, Dial and Flash: How Wauwatosa Communicated,” will be featured inside the restored Victorian-era mansion.
Admission is $4 for Society members and $5 for nonmembers. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir to Present Spring Concert
- South Milwaukee Leo Club Hosts Supply Drive for Wisconsin Humane Society
- What's It Worth - Antique Appraisal
- Oak Creek Library Children's Craft Program May 2nd
- 12U Zone Takes Second in Waukegan Tournament
- Oak Creek High School alum Crystal Apfel has made 1st team All-Conference
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 9 at Second Hand Purrs