Heather Halser, Vice President, Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers presents Gerri Sheets-Howard, House of Peace Executive Director with a check for the Milwaukee's House of Peace. Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers sold a set of earrings during the holidays with 100% of the sales price going to help feed the hungry at the House of Peace, a Capuchin ministry that assists the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city . Heather brought in the generous gift which resulted from the sale of all specially selected earrings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- Oak Creek Public Library Kid Flicks!
- Free Coffee at New Oak Creek Dunkin' Donuts, Nov. 17 - 21