Heather Halser, Vice President, Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers presents Gerri Sheets-Howard, House of Peace Executive Director with a check for the Milwaukee's House of Peace. Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers sold a set of earrings during the holidays with 100% of the sales price going to help feed the hungry at the House of Peace, a Capuchin ministry that assists the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city . Heather brought in the generous gift which resulted from the sale of all specially selected earrings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Missing Cat
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- East Middle School Student Journalism
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ceremony of Carols: Featuring Milwaukee Children’s Choir And Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble