Heather Halser, Vice President, Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers presents Gerri Sheets-Howard, House of Peace Executive Director with a check for the Milwaukee's House of Peace. Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers sold a set of earrings during the holidays with 100% of the sales price going to help feed the hungry at the House of Peace, a Capuchin ministry that assists the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city . Heather brought in the generous gift which resulted from the sale of all specially selected earrings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Fall into Free Fun!
- Are You Smart Enough for Your Smart Phone?
- Chamber's Rhine River Cruise
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center