Heather Halser, Vice President, Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers presents Gerri Sheets-Howard, House of Peace Executive Director with a check for the Milwaukee's House of Peace. Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers sold a set of earrings during the holidays with 100% of the sales price going to help feed the hungry at the House of Peace, a Capuchin ministry that assists the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city . Heather brought in the generous gift which resulted from the sale of all specially selected earrings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Heart the City 5k/10k
- OCPL KID FLICKS!
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive