Heather Halser, Vice President, Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers presents Gerri Sheets-Howard, House of Peace Executive Director with a check for the Milwaukee's House of Peace. Kelvin Schroeder Jewelers sold a set of earrings during the holidays with 100% of the sales price going to help feed the hungry at the House of Peace, a Capuchin ministry that assists the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city . Heather brought in the generous gift which resulted from the sale of all specially selected earrings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Setting Limits without Curbing Creativity
- Applebee's Pancake Breakfast Saturday March 21 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op