Meijer is opening a regional distribution center in Pleasant Prairie, Wis. this summer and is looking to fill as many as 100 open positions at the facility.
In order to fill these roles, Meijer, in partnership with the Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA) and Gateway Technical College, will host a hiring blitz Tuesday, April 1, from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Wednesday, April 2, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m at the SC Johnson iMet Center in Sturtevant, Wis.
Those wishing to attend this hiring blitz must apply online first at www.jobs.meijer.com. Search by location and choose "Pleasant Prairie." Then click on the posting "MEIJER DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE – NOW HIRING – for our Fresh\Grocery Buildings – Pleasant Prairie WI (Warehouse Clerk) Full time."
The Pleasant Prairie Distribution Center is a crucial piece of Meijer’s entry into Wisconsin. The facility will eventually employ more than 300 team members as the company opens stores in five locations throughout Southeast Wisconsin in 2014 and 2015.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- 35th Annual "Pioneer Farm Days"
- Job Fair to be Held at MATC's Oak Creek Campus Oct. 13
- Fall Family Story Time September 30
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Find Your Pumpkin in the Park
- Art & Wellness
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin