Meijer is opening a regional distribution center in Pleasant Prairie, Wis. this summer and is looking to fill as many as 100 open positions at the facility.
In order to fill these roles, Meijer, in partnership with the Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA) and Gateway Technical College, will host a hiring blitz Tuesday, April 1, from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Wednesday, April 2, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m at the SC Johnson iMet Center in Sturtevant, Wis.
Those wishing to attend this hiring blitz must apply online first at www.jobs.meijer.com. Search by location and choose "Pleasant Prairie." Then click on the posting "MEIJER DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE – NOW HIRING – for our Fresh\Grocery Buildings – Pleasant Prairie WI (Warehouse Clerk) Full time."
The Pleasant Prairie Distribution Center is a crucial piece of Meijer’s entry into Wisconsin. The facility will eventually employ more than 300 team members as the company opens stores in five locations throughout Southeast Wisconsin in 2014 and 2015.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Aicardi Party Beer and Wine Tasting Event
- New Day Church Moving to Oak Creek
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster