Meijer is opening a regional distribution center in Pleasant Prairie, Wis. this summer and is looking to fill as many as 100 open positions at the facility.
In order to fill these roles, Meijer, in partnership with the Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA) and Gateway Technical College, will host a hiring blitz Tuesday, April 1, from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Wednesday, April 2, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m at the SC Johnson iMet Center in Sturtevant, Wis.
Those wishing to attend this hiring blitz must apply online first at www.jobs.meijer.com. Search by location and choose "Pleasant Prairie." Then click on the posting "MEIJER DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE – NOW HIRING – for our Fresh\Grocery Buildings – Pleasant Prairie WI (Warehouse Clerk) Full time."
The Pleasant Prairie Distribution Center is a crucial piece of Meijer’s entry into Wisconsin. The facility will eventually employ more than 300 team members as the company opens stores in five locations throughout Southeast Wisconsin in 2014 and 2015.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pixologie Scanning 100,000 Family Photos - Covered on Yahoo! Finance
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20