Meijer is opening a regional distribution center in Pleasant Prairie, Wis. this summer and is looking to fill as many as 100 open positions at the facility.
In order to fill these roles, Meijer, in partnership with the Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA) and Gateway Technical College, will host a hiring blitz Tuesday, April 1, from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Wednesday, April 2, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m at the SC Johnson iMet Center in Sturtevant, Wis.
Those wishing to attend this hiring blitz must apply online first at www.jobs.meijer.com. Search by location and choose "Pleasant Prairie." Then click on the posting "MEIJER DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE – NOW HIRING – for our Fresh\Grocery Buildings – Pleasant Prairie WI (Warehouse Clerk) Full time."
The Pleasant Prairie Distribution Center is a crucial piece of Meijer’s entry into Wisconsin. The facility will eventually employ more than 300 team members as the company opens stores in five locations throughout Southeast Wisconsin in 2014 and 2015.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET