Are you a teen who is interested in becoming a millionaire? Then you should stop by the Oak Creek Public Library on Tues., April 8th, from 6-7pm, to hear all about what makes a good “Millionaire Mindset”. Financial professionals from Educators Credit Union will be on hand to talk about how to save and manage your money, as well as debit and credit basics. This program is free and open to the public!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities
- Healing In The Garden