Are you a teen who is interested in becoming a millionaire? Then you should stop by the Oak Creek Public Library on Tues., April 8th, from 6-7pm, to hear all about what makes a good “Millionaire Mindset”. Financial professionals from Educators Credit Union will be on hand to talk about how to save and manage your money, as well as debit and credit basics. This program is free and open to the public!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- Oak Creek Public Library Kid Flicks!
- Free Coffee at New Oak Creek Dunkin' Donuts, Nov. 17 - 21