Are you a teen who is interested in becoming a millionaire? Then you should stop by the Oak Creek Public Library on Tues., April 8th, from 6-7pm, to hear all about what makes a good “Millionaire Mindset”. Financial professionals from Educators Credit Union will be on hand to talk about how to save and manage your money, as well as debit and credit basics. This program is free and open to the public!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- East Middle School Student Journalism
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ceremony of Carols: Featuring Milwaukee Children’s Choir And Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale