Are you a teen who is interested in becoming a millionaire? Then you should stop by the Oak Creek Public Library on Tues., April 8th, from 6-7pm, to hear all about what makes a good “Millionaire Mindset”. Financial professionals from Educators Credit Union will be on hand to talk about how to save and manage your money, as well as debit and credit basics. This program is free and open to the public!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Time to Brush Up
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Story Time with the Milwaukee Admirals & Roscoe
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- Bike Donations Needed
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations