April 12th 10am-Noon Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center
2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the "second Saturday" of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance. The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The sessions are hosted by the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin (CFLCW), a non-profit, tax exempt organization dedicated to alternative dispute resolution in issues of family law.
CFLCW is not pro-divorce or anti-divorce. We simply believe that when divorce happens, there is a better way, and that process is called collaborative divorce.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of CFLCW.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Harvest Tasting Fundraiser at Cudahy Family Library
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- Oak Creek's Best Kept Secret
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Rocketober Brings Special Events to South Milwaukee
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- Pixologie Scanning 100,000 Family Photos - Covered on Yahoo! Finance
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27