After opening its doors in March of 2013, Great Lakes Dermatology quickly learned there was a high demand for dermatology services in the Oak Creek area.
Due to the strong response from the Oak Creek community, Great Lakes Dermatology is moving to a larger clinic in order to better serve its patients.
The new space, located at the far southern end of the medical suite in its current building, will enable Great Lakes Dermatology to better meet the current and future needs of area residents.
The Oak Creek location offers its patients a variety of skin care services, ranging from medical to cosmetic.
To celebrate the expansion, Great Lakes Dermatology will be holding a Grand Re-Opening at its new location from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, March 6.
The night will include:
• A meet-and-greet with the Oak Creek team: Dr. James Fairfield, Dr. Daniel Hoffman, and Jessica Grandlich PA
• Free skin cancer screenings from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Complimentary cosmetic color matching
• Special offers on cosmetic products and services
For more information on services provided by Great Lakes Dermatology visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Address: 7001 S. Howell Ave. Suite 900, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Phone Number: 262-898-4400
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Oak Creek Historical Society Hallowine Safe Site