After opening its doors in March of 2013, Great Lakes Dermatology quickly learned there was a high demand for dermatology services in the Oak Creek area.
Due to the strong response from the Oak Creek community, Great Lakes Dermatology is moving to a larger clinic in order to better serve its patients.
The new space, located at the far southern end of the medical suite in its current building, will enable Great Lakes Dermatology to better meet the current and future needs of area residents.
The Oak Creek location offers its patients a variety of skin care services, ranging from medical to cosmetic.
To celebrate the expansion, Great Lakes Dermatology will be holding a Grand Re-Opening at its new location from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, March 6.
The night will include:
• A meet-and-greet with the Oak Creek team: Dr. James Fairfield, Dr. Daniel Hoffman, and Jessica Grandlich PA
• Free skin cancer screenings from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Complimentary cosmetic color matching
• Special offers on cosmetic products and services
For more information on services provided by Great Lakes Dermatology visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Address: 7001 S. Howell Ave. Suite 900, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Phone Number: 262-898-4400
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration