After opening its doors in March of 2013, Great Lakes Dermatology quickly learned there was a high demand for dermatology services in the Oak Creek area.
Due to the strong response from the Oak Creek community, Great Lakes Dermatology is moving to a larger clinic in order to better serve its patients.
The new space, located at the far southern end of the medical suite in its current building, will enable Great Lakes Dermatology to better meet the current and future needs of area residents.
The Oak Creek location offers its patients a variety of skin care services, ranging from medical to cosmetic.
To celebrate the expansion, Great Lakes Dermatology will be holding a Grand Re-Opening at its new location from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, March 6.
The night will include:
• A meet-and-greet with the Oak Creek team: Dr. James Fairfield, Dr. Daniel Hoffman, and Jessica Grandlich PA
• Free skin cancer screenings from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Complimentary cosmetic color matching
• Special offers on cosmetic products and services
For more information on services provided by Great Lakes Dermatology visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Address: 7001 S. Howell Ave. Suite 900, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Phone Number: 262-898-4400
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System