After opening its doors in March of 2013, Great Lakes Dermatology quickly learned there was a high demand for dermatology services in the Oak Creek area.
Due to the strong response from the Oak Creek community, Great Lakes Dermatology is moving to a larger clinic in order to better serve its patients.
The new space, located at the far southern end of the medical suite in its current building, will enable Great Lakes Dermatology to better meet the current and future needs of area residents.
The Oak Creek location offers its patients a variety of skin care services, ranging from medical to cosmetic.
To celebrate the expansion, Great Lakes Dermatology will be holding a Grand Re-Opening at its new location from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, March 6.
The night will include:
• A meet-and-greet with the Oak Creek team: Dr. James Fairfield, Dr. Daniel Hoffman, and Jessica Grandlich PA
• Free skin cancer screenings from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Complimentary cosmetic color matching
• Special offers on cosmetic products and services
For more information on services provided by Great Lakes Dermatology visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Address: 7001 S. Howell Ave. Suite 900, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Phone Number: 262-898-4400
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- MOSH wins patient satisfaction award
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG OAK CREEK RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Family Friendly, Kid Approved: Chasing Tales Oak Creek’s Very Own Indoor Playground
- Family Fun Night "The Chronicles of Detective Appletree' presented by Kohl's Wild Theater
- Kid Flicks!