Saturday, January 25th 2014, 7:00 p.m.-Midnight
Oak Creek American Legion Lower Hall
Ticket includes: entrance to event, FREE BEER, and soda, LIVE MUSIC perfomed by highfield drive – Must be 21 to attend!-
Tickets can be purchased by contacting Joe Cota at 414/764-6712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets also available at the door as long as we are under capacity-
Raffles, 50/50s, and Silent Auctions available throughout the evening – Credit Cards Accepted.
Raffle items to include sports memorabilia, golf packages, booze baskets, plus much, much, more.
This fundraiser is to raise money for the Oak Creek 12U Storm baseball team. We have been accepted to play at Dreams Park in Cooperstown, NY the week of July 26th 2014. We’d love to have you at this great event to have fun and raise money for a chance of a lifetime for our OC kids.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Brady McFarland Headed For State Tournament
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Dr Seuss Birthday Celebration
- HamBINGO Thursday February 26 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Big Hopes for Mini Donuts Kickstarter Campaign
- UW-Parkside Continuing Education announces new Fund Development Certificate Program
- Open Registration at St. Martin of Tours School
- Traditional Irish Music Comes to Franklin Public Library
- Academy of Performing Arts Spring Music Concert at Franklin Public Library