Ebenezer Child Care Centers, Inc. will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Night on “Teaching Gratitude” on Thursday, November 21, from 5:00-6:30 p.m. at their Oak Creek location at 220 West Forest Hill Avenue. Gratitude is one of the trickiest concepts to teach toddlers and preschoolers – who are by nature self-centered – but one of the most important. By learning gratitude, children become sensitive to the feelings of others, developing empathy and other life skills along the way. Come to our November Family Fun Night to learn how to teach your children gratitude as you write out thank you notes, make gratitude turkeys, and create thankful stones with melted crayons. In addition to the activities, you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner on us! Registration is required. Please call 414-643-5070 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Community Toy Drive
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Local Girl Scout troop collecting Cans for Kids this Saturday, Dec. 7