Independent film maker sets out on quest to produce the best biker film ever made, with the support and involvement of the masses.
Kenosha, Wisconsin - October 15, 2013 - Mike Anthony Jones, musician, writer, film maker, and avid Harley rider and enthusiast, announced today that he is producing a new film with an anticipated release date set for sometime in 2014. Entitled "The Legend," the film tells the uplifting and inspiring tale of how a dying man and his son ultimately find each other while on a cross-country bike trip together after years of estrangement. Along the way, "The Legend" weaves together Harley-Davidson and general American history with the incredibly rich history of women in motorcycling. A great soundtrack, plenty of eye-catching bikes, and themes revolving around both the trials and joys of the father-son relationship round the film out nicely.
To fund the film, Jones has elected to try the crowd-sourcing method that has proved so wildly popular in recent years with musicians, film makers, and others in the creative arts community.
"This film is my baby, and I want it to be the best biker film ever made," Jones stated, adding, "And I want others to feel like they're truly involved in the project, as well. I want to bring people together. That's why I am seeking to fund the film through crowd-sourcing."
To learn more about "The Legend" and the many ways in which others can make this project happen, please visit the film's Web site at http://www.thelegendmotorcyclemovie.com. Visitors to the site are encouraged to keep checking back from time to time for updates and other additional content.
Aaron S. Robertson
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- South Milwaukee seeks 4th District Alderperson Candidates
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Have fun while helping others!