Clean Sweep Auctions returns to Milwaukee offering FREE appraisals of sports memorabilia and vintage autographs
Clean Sweep Auctions, the world’s largest combination auctioneer and seller of vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia, is returning to Milwaukee for a third year to host a free appraisal show on Saturday, October 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, October 6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn, 5890 South Howell Ave.
Much like the popular Antiques Roadshow, Clean Sweep Auctions offers free appraisals on all types of sports memorabilia, cards and autographs, as well as vintage celebrity, Presidential and historical autographs. But, unlike the television phenomenon, the Clean Sweep Auctions team is coming ready to buy. Whether simply curious or ready to sell, attendees are guaranteed honest, free appraisals and are never pressured to sell their items.
Attendees looking to add to their collection will also have the opportunity to purchase rare and exciting items from the Clean Sweep Auctions, including the following:
• Football signed by the 1967 Packers, the first Super Bowl team
• 1954 Milwaukee Braves Signed Book by Hank Aaron, Eddie Mathews and Warren Spahn
• 1957 World Series Program at Milwaukee
• Selection of original photos signed by Hank Aaron
• 1927 Babe Ruth York Caramel Baseball Card
• Mickey Mantle 1951 Bowman Rookie Card
• Eddie Mathews 1952 Topps Rookie Card (2)
About Clean Sweep Auctions
Clean Sweep Auctions is the largest auctioneer and seller of vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia in the world. President Steve Verkman has been quoted as an expert in authenticity and pricing for vintage sports memorabilia in publications such as Newsweek, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC and many more. For more information, visit www.csauctions.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Ince By Ince
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.