Clean Sweep Auctions returns to Milwaukee offering FREE appraisals of sports memorabilia and vintage autographs
Clean Sweep Auctions, the world’s largest combination auctioneer and seller of vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia, is returning to Milwaukee for a third year to host a free appraisal show on Saturday, October 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, October 6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn, 5890 South Howell Ave.
Much like the popular Antiques Roadshow, Clean Sweep Auctions offers free appraisals on all types of sports memorabilia, cards and autographs, as well as vintage celebrity, Presidential and historical autographs. But, unlike the television phenomenon, the Clean Sweep Auctions team is coming ready to buy. Whether simply curious or ready to sell, attendees are guaranteed honest, free appraisals and are never pressured to sell their items.
Attendees looking to add to their collection will also have the opportunity to purchase rare and exciting items from the Clean Sweep Auctions, including the following:
• Football signed by the 1967 Packers, the first Super Bowl team
• 1954 Milwaukee Braves Signed Book by Hank Aaron, Eddie Mathews and Warren Spahn
• 1957 World Series Program at Milwaukee
• Selection of original photos signed by Hank Aaron
• 1927 Babe Ruth York Caramel Baseball Card
• Mickey Mantle 1951 Bowman Rookie Card
• Eddie Mathews 1952 Topps Rookie Card (2)
About Clean Sweep Auctions
Clean Sweep Auctions is the largest auctioneer and seller of vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia in the world. President Steve Verkman has been quoted as an expert in authenticity and pricing for vintage sports memorabilia in publications such as Newsweek, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC and many more. For more information, visit www.csauctions.com.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET