Dan Seagren has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Programmer/Analyst.
Seagren will be responsible for software development life cycles, designing and implementing database schemas, project management, and creation of design specifications. He will report to Jim Pade, Wixon’s Logistic Director.
Seagren previously served as Technology Analyst for Kohl’s Department Stores. A native of Franklin, Pa., he resides with his wife and daughter in Oak Creek.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Franklin Public Library extends Friday hours
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Community Toy Drive
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children