Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Apple Holler's Farmers Market & Country Fair is Aug. 24
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS