Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Working Parents’ Luncheon Aimed at Helping Busy Parents Recharge