Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- 35th Annual "Pioneer Farm Days"
- Job Fair to be Held at MATC's Oak Creek Campus Oct. 13