Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- MADACC Adopt A Shelter Cat Promotions
- Oak Creek West Students Receive Presidential Award
- Oak Creek West Honors Students
- Graef Recognized by Wisconsin Chapter of American Planning Association
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How to Spot and Avoid a Remodeling Scam
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Muskego Impact Opens Season with Split
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause