Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- South Milwaukee seeks 4th District Alderperson Candidates
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Have fun while helping others!