Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Oak Creek Senior Little League Baseball Wins State Title (2)