Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Oak Creek resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Heart the City 5k/10k
- OCPL KID FLICKS!