Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG OAK CREEK RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Family Friendly, Kid Approved: Chasing Tales Oak Creek’s Very Own Indoor Playground
- Family Fun Night "The Chronicles of Detective Appletree' presented by Kohl's Wild Theater
- Kid Flicks!
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert