Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET