Specially decorated for Christmas, The Polish Center of Wisconsin will glow with the warmth of a traditional Polish Christmas Eve (Wigilia) celebration. Guests will learn about Polish Christmas customs and savor a family-style Wigilia meal, catered by Jack Norman Catering and served by Polish Center volunteers.
The evening will begin with sharing of the opłatek (Wigilia wafer). The menu of traditional meatless dishes will include marinated herring, vegetable salad, barszcz (beet soup) with dumplings, fried and baked cod, pierogi, fruit compote, and assorted sweets.
After dinner there will be singing of Polish and English Christmas Carols, Koledy.
Cost: $35 for adults; $20 for children ages 6-15. Children 5 and under are free.
Call The Polish Center at 414-529-2140 to make a reservation. Reservations are required by December 2, 2012
The Polish Center of Wisconsin
6941 S 68th Street
Franklin, WI 53132
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Names New Board of Director
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time