Specially decorated for Christmas, The Polish Center of Wisconsin will glow with the warmth of a traditional Polish Christmas Eve (Wigilia) celebration. Guests will learn about Polish Christmas customs and savor a family-style Wigilia meal, catered by Jack Norman Catering and served by Polish Center volunteers.
The evening will begin with sharing of the opłatek (Wigilia wafer). The menu of traditional meatless dishes will include marinated herring, vegetable salad, barszcz (beet soup) with dumplings, fried and baked cod, pierogi, fruit compote, and assorted sweets.
After dinner there will be singing of Polish and English Christmas Carols, Koledy.
Cost: $35 for adults; $20 for children ages 6-15. Children 5 and under are free.
Call The Polish Center at 414-529-2140 to make a reservation. Reservations are required by December 2, 2012
The Polish Center of Wisconsin
6941 S 68th Street
Franklin, WI 53132
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration