Rhonda Noordyk, an Executive Director and Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors of Brookfield, is a co-author for a new inspirational book, The Power of God Daily Devotional 2013.
She joins other successful Christian authors from around the world to share in this special devotional. Rhonda combines her love of God, writing, and her special real-life stories to inspire others to live the life that God has chosen for them.
Rhonda is passionate about empowering women to believe that financial independence is possible by designing and implementing national and international educational workshops and seminars.
This must-read, inspirational book will be available December 2012 and is an outstanding Christmas present for friends, family and associates.
To commemorate the launching of the book, a special one time book signing event will be held on Thursday, December 13th starting at 6:30 p.m. at Roots Café located at 124 East Wisconsin Avenue in Oconomowoc.
The Power of God Daily Devotional 2013 is available through Professional Woman Publishing at www.pwnbooks.com or by contacting the author direct at (262) 650-1030 extension 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park