Imagine finishing up those last minute Christmas purchases without hearing “How much longer? Are you almost done? I have to go to the bathroom.”
St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran Church is providing an opportunity for parents to finish their Christmas shopping without worrying about their child(ren).
St. Lucas will be hosting Christmas For Kids on Saturday, December 15 from 9 am to noon. Christmas For Kids is a free event for children ages 3 through fourth grade. Children will hear God’s word, make crafts, play games and have fun.
The morning will start with a light breakfast for parents and their child(ren). After breakfast, parents will have a few hours to themselves and the children’s activities will begin.
“Everyone has a great time at Christmas For Kids,” said Peter Unnasch, Associate Pastor at St. Lucas. “The greatest thing, of course, is that each child gets to learn about Jesus.”
Please call 483-9122 to let us know you’re coming. We want to be sure to have all the supplies and goodies we need.
Saturday, December 15
9 am – Noon
(With a light breakfast for parents and children at 9 am)
St. Lucas Lutheran School
648 E. Dover Street
Please let us know if your children will be attending by calling 414-483-9122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Girl Scout Daisy Flower Garden Party
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer