The South Shore Option 2.0: Forum for Economic Development
Thursday, September 27, 2012
At Oak Creek Police Department, 301 W. Ryan Road, Oak Creek, 53154
The community is invited to this unique, one-stop economic development forum. This year’s event will be held in Oak Creek. Representatives from Oak Creek, South Milwaukee, Cudahy and St. Francis, Milwaukee County and MKE Regional Business Park will discuss current development efforts and answer questions. Plans will be displayed at tables for public viewing in an open house setting.
This forum is a rare opportunity for citizens to be a part of planning for multi-community development in one meeting and to learn about efforts toward economic growth in our South Shore communities.
I hope to see you there!
Representing Milwaukee County's 8th Supervisory District (St. Francis, South Milwaukee, Cudahy, and 2 wards in Oak Creek)
Explore more about The South Shore Option at http://county.milwaukee.gov/D8/SouthShoreOption.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Girl Scout Daisy Flower Garden Party
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer