Do you have children’s clothing that is in good condition but not being worn? Do you want to sell that clothing to make room for the next larger size? Maybe you need to find a few more pieces to round out the back to school and fall/winter wardrobe.
The Friends of the Franklin Public Library are holding a Children’s Clothing Resale on Saturday September 22. Clothing for fall/winter will be sold. Shoppers will find a large array of gently used children’s (size infant to young adult) and maternity clothing - including outwear, shoes/boots, costumes and accessories. Anyone interested in participating in this consignment sale should go to the website – www.fplrummage.wordpress.com. You will find all of the information you need to register as a seller and/or join us as a shopper.
The sale will be held on Saturday September 22, at the Franklin Public Library, located at the intersection of Loomis Rd (Hwy 36) and Drexel. It is open from 8:30-11:30 (full price) and from 12:30-2:00 (most items ½ price.)
Proceeds from the sale benefit the children’s and young adult areas of the Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- MOSH wins patient satisfaction award
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG OAK CREEK RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Family Friendly, Kid Approved: Chasing Tales Oak Creek’s Very Own Indoor Playground
- Family Fun Night "The Chronicles of Detective Appletree' presented by Kohl's Wild Theater
- Kid Flicks!