Oak Creek jewelry artist Christine O'Keefe is among 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Setting Limits without Curbing Creativity
- Applebee's Pancake Breakfast Saturday March 21 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th