Oak Creek jewelry artist Christine O'Keefe is among 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Aicardi Party Beer and Wine Tasting Event
- New Day Church Moving to Oak Creek
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster