Oak Creek jewelry artist Christine O'Keefe is among 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Ince By Ince
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.