Oak Creek jewelry artist Christine O'Keefe is among 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System