Oak Creek jewelry artist Christine O'Keefe is among 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
- Oak Creek, New Berlin Students Among 2016 Marcus Theatres Academic Scholarship Winners
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy