Oak Creek jewelry artist Christine O'Keefe is among 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET