Cardiologist Staci Milosavljevic joins Medical College faculty, VA Medical Center staff
Staci Milosavljevic, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (cardiovascular medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Milosavljevic’s clinical interests include consultative cardiology and cardiac imaging, including transesophageal and stress echocardiography. In a transesophageal echocardiogram, an ultrasound probe is passed down the esophagus to get a stronger image of the heart. A stress echocardiogram uses ultrasound imaging to see how the heart performs under stress.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Milosavljevic served a cardiovascular medicine fellowship through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
Dr. Milosavljevic earned her M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003, and completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, in 1998.
Dr. Milosavljevic grew up in Neenah, Wis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- East Middle School Student Journalism
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ceremony of Carols: Featuring Milwaukee Children’s Choir And Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey (safely)
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale