Cardiologist Staci Milosavljevic joins Medical College faculty, VA Medical Center staff
Staci Milosavljevic, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (cardiovascular medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Milosavljevic’s clinical interests include consultative cardiology and cardiac imaging, including transesophageal and stress echocardiography. In a transesophageal echocardiogram, an ultrasound probe is passed down the esophagus to get a stronger image of the heart. A stress echocardiogram uses ultrasound imaging to see how the heart performs under stress.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Milosavljevic served a cardiovascular medicine fellowship through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
Dr. Milosavljevic earned her M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003, and completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, in 1998.
Dr. Milosavljevic grew up in Neenah, Wis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Apple Holler's Farmers Market & Country Fair is Aug. 24
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Contributes to Workforce Training and Education
- HamBingo Charity Event for Bay View