Cardiologist Staci Milosavljevic joins Medical College faculty, VA Medical Center staff
Staci Milosavljevic, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (cardiovascular medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Milosavljevic’s clinical interests include consultative cardiology and cardiac imaging, including transesophageal and stress echocardiography. In a transesophageal echocardiogram, an ultrasound probe is passed down the esophagus to get a stronger image of the heart. A stress echocardiogram uses ultrasound imaging to see how the heart performs under stress.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Milosavljevic served a cardiovascular medicine fellowship through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
Dr. Milosavljevic earned her M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003, and completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, in 1998.
Dr. Milosavljevic grew up in Neenah, Wis.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET