Hello, I am a proud member of Milwaukee Scylla Women's Rugby team, and I would like to announce an exciting bowling fundraiser our team is having for one of our teammates who was recently diagnosed with stage 2A breast cancer.
Her name is Sara Mignon, and at just the age of 33 she has begun her battle against breast cancer. She underwent a full mascetomy and just begun chemotherapy and radiation to treat the cancer that spread to one of her lymphnodes.
To help with Sara's medical expenses, Milwaukee Scylla Women's Rugby team is holding a bowling fundraiser at Bay View Bowl located at 2416 S. Kinnickkinnic Ave. The event takes place on January 15th from 10-8pm. We will have many exciting gifts to win by raffle and silent auction. Some donors include: Great Wolf Lodge, Chula Vista, Wilderness Resort, Fred Astaire Dance Studio, Milwaukee Pubilc Museum, Lakefront Brewery, Comet Cafe, YMCA, various gift baskets, and many more!
We still have some openings for bowling teams to start at 6pm. The cost is $60 for a team of 4, which includes special event t-shirts, shoe rentals, and 2 pitchers of beer per team.
If you are interested in bowling please sign up on the waiting list at www.scylla4sara.eventbrite.com. Or if you are interesting in helping out in any other way, please send an email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Missing Cat
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- East Middle School Student Journalism
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ceremony of Carols: Featuring Milwaukee Children’s Choir And Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble