Many a business member received their first business/marketing training by taking high school business/marketing classes- and perhaps, by participating in DECA...An Association of Marketing Students.
DECA is a co-curriculuar student organization for high school marketing students. It's mission is to give students interested in pursuing careers in marketing, management, and entrepreneurship hands-on, real-world experience in the field.
On January 14, 2012 Southeastern Wisconsin DECA (a group of over 30 local high school DECA chapters) will be holding its District Career Development Conference (competition). This event is the spring board for students who want to move on to the State conference (held in Lake Geneva in March) and the International conference (in Salt Lake City this April). Currently, over 772 students are registered to participate.
A minimum of 100 adult judges are required to make this conference a success- because each student is required to compete in two case-study events where they must solve a problem and present it to a judge.
Judges volunteer their time at Kettle Moraine High School on January 14th from 8:00 am until 12:30 pm. A thank you luncheon (optional) is provided. Judges need no experience and their is a 21-years or older age requirement.
If you are interested in judging, please contact judges coordinator, Christine Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org for a one-page Judges Registration form.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET