The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, will offer Power Point 2010 on Tuesday and Thursday, December 13th and December 15th from 1pm to 3pm.
The cost of the class for both days is $10. The instructor is Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
In the Power Point class you will learn how to put together impressive presentations with this powerful software. Adding slides, moving slides, animation on the slides and much more will will covered in this hands-on class.
Classes are held in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab where twelve state-of-the-art computers are available.
Please come to the Franklin Public Library to register. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients