The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, will offer Power Point 2010 on Tuesday and Thursday, December 13th and December 15th from 1pm to 3pm.
The cost of the class for both days is $10. The instructor is Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
In the Power Point class you will learn how to put together impressive presentations with this powerful software. Adding slides, moving slides, animation on the slides and much more will will covered in this hands-on class.
Classes are held in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab where twelve state-of-the-art computers are available.
Please come to the Franklin Public Library to register. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Act, Love, Walk: Prayer Walk to End Human Trafficking
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library