The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, will offer Power Point 2010 on Tuesday and Thursday, December 13th and December 15th from 1pm to 3pm.
The cost of the class for both days is $10. The instructor is Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
In the Power Point class you will learn how to put together impressive presentations with this powerful software. Adding slides, moving slides, animation on the slides and much more will will covered in this hands-on class.
Classes are held in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab where twelve state-of-the-art computers are available.
Please come to the Franklin Public Library to register. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
- Oak Creek, New Berlin Students Among 2016 Marcus Theatres Academic Scholarship Winners
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy