The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, will offer Power Point 2010 on Tuesday and Thursday, December 13th and December 15th from 1pm to 3pm.
The cost of the class for both days is $10. The instructor is Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
In the Power Point class you will learn how to put together impressive presentations with this powerful software. Adding slides, moving slides, animation on the slides and much more will will covered in this hands-on class.
Classes are held in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab where twelve state-of-the-art computers are available.
Please come to the Franklin Public Library to register. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee’s Franciscan Villa to be Renamed CHI Franciscan Villa
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- Restore The Lagoon Festival
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Fall into Free Fun!
- Are You Smart Enough for Your Smart Phone?
- Chamber's Rhine River Cruise
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools