The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, will offer Power Point 2010 on Tuesday and Thursday, December 13th and December 15th from 1pm to 3pm.
The cost of the class for both days is $10. The instructor is Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
In the Power Point class you will learn how to put together impressive presentations with this powerful software. Adding slides, moving slides, animation on the slides and much more will will covered in this hands-on class.
Classes are held in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab where twelve state-of-the-art computers are available.
Please come to the Franklin Public Library to register. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- 35th Annual "Pioneer Farm Days"
- Job Fair to be Held at MATC's Oak Creek Campus Oct. 13
- Fall Family Story Time September 30