The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the spring 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Kristin Fleischmann, a health sciences major, is a 2007 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Leroy and Sally Fleischmann of Oak Creek.
• Patricia Menz, an elementary education major, is a resident of Oak Creek.
• Kaylee Moore, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Ron and Lisa Moore of Oak Creek.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- MOSH wins patient satisfaction award
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG OAK CREEK RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Family Friendly, Kid Approved: Chasing Tales Oak Creek’s Very Own Indoor Playground
- Family Fun Night "The Chronicles of Detective Appletree' presented by Kohl's Wild Theater
- Kid Flicks!