The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the spring 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Kristin Fleischmann, a health sciences major, is a 2007 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Leroy and Sally Fleischmann of Oak Creek.
• Patricia Menz, an elementary education major, is a resident of Oak Creek.
• Kaylee Moore, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Ron and Lisa Moore of Oak Creek.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Oak Creek resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Heart the City 5k/10k
- OCPL KID FLICKS!