The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the spring 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Kristin Fleischmann, a health sciences major, is a 2007 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Leroy and Sally Fleischmann of Oak Creek.
• Patricia Menz, an elementary education major, is a resident of Oak Creek.
• Kaylee Moore, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Ron and Lisa Moore of Oak Creek.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Oak Creek Senior Little League Baseball Wins State Title (2)