The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the spring 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Kristin Fleischmann, a health sciences major, is a 2007 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Leroy and Sally Fleischmann of Oak Creek.
• Patricia Menz, an elementary education major, is a resident of Oak Creek.
• Kaylee Moore, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Ron and Lisa Moore of Oak Creek.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- South Milwaukee seeks 4th District Alderperson Candidates
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Have fun while helping others!
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"