The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the spring 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Kristin Fleischmann, a health sciences major, is a 2007 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Leroy and Sally Fleischmann of Oak Creek.
• Patricia Menz, an elementary education major, is a resident of Oak Creek.
• Kaylee Moore, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Ron and Lisa Moore of Oak Creek.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- 35th Annual "Pioneer Farm Days"
- Job Fair to be Held at MATC's Oak Creek Campus Oct. 13
- Fall Family Story Time September 30
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Find Your Pumpkin in the Park
- Art & Wellness
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters