The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the spring 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Kristin Fleischmann, a health sciences major, is a 2007 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Leroy and Sally Fleischmann of Oak Creek.
• Patricia Menz, an elementary education major, is a resident of Oak Creek.
• Kaylee Moore, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Oak Creek High School and daughter of Ron and Lisa Moore of Oak Creek.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Names New Board of Director
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- MATC Protective Services Hosts Sept. 11 Remembrance Ceremony