FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Ashley Cooper
Septmeber 13, 2011 Nova Gyms Marketing Coordinator
National Gym Franchise Holds Open House at Local Location
Oak Creek, Wis. – Nova Gyms, a national 24 hour gym franchise specializing in providing state-of-the-art strength training and cardio equiptment, is inviting its local community to attend an open house on Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17 at its Oak Creek location.
“The open house will allow members of the Oak Creek community to come see what Nova Gyms has to offer,” reported C. Michael Cooley, Nova Gyms President and CEO. “Attendees will have the opportunity to not only see inside of our facilitiy, but will have the chance to try out our equipment and meet our personal trainers and staff.”
Also offered at Nova Gyms’ Open House will be nutrition seminars by GNC representatives, equipment demonstrations and various giveaways.
Event hours are Friday, September 16 from noon to 7 p.m. and Saturday, September 17 from
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will be held at the Oak Creek Location, 6508 S. 27th Street, in the
For more information please contact Nova Gyms at (262) 782-7500.
ABOUT NOVA GYMS
Nova Gyms Fitness Centers offer convenient, affordable high-quality fitness centers aimed at providing information, guidance and training to help our members obtain their, health, wellness and fitness goals. Nova Gyms inspires everyone to live well and be as healthy and fit as possible. For more information about Nova Gyms please visit our website at www.novagyms.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Girl Scout Daisy Flower Garden Party
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer