Shepard Hills Elementary PTO Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
Wednesday, April 20th
Oak Creek Community Center
8580 South Howell Avenue
Oak Creek, WI
Have a yummy meal and enjoy social time with teachers, friends and families of Shepard Hills Elementary!
The Shepard Hills Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) of Oak Creek will be hosting a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraising event on Wednesday, April 20th at the Oak Creek Community Center.
We are working toward raising funds for programs and equipment that will benefit our students and teachers, along with building a stronger s...chool community. This fundraiser will bring us one step closer to providing these items to our school.
The event includes wonderful raffle and auction prizes, too! Enter for a chance to win some great prizes hosted by teachers and staff, like breakfast before school, movie night, bowling, homemade treats, lunch, movie night, fishing, AND SO MUCH MORE!* Raffle tickets $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
Enjoy an all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner served by some of your favorite teachers! Meal includes a salad, breadstick, milk, coffee and water. Cost for this yummy dinner is only $8 adults, $6.00 seniors 55+ and children 12 & under, and Free for children 3 & under. Soda will be available for purchase for $1.00 per can.
And it doesn't end there! For those of you with a sweet tooth, we will also be having a bake sale! All items only $0.50 each!
*Raffle and auction items subject to change.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park