WEC Lightweight Champion Anthony "Showtime" Pettis And Brother Rey Pettis Open Victory Martial Arts School
WEC Lightweight Champion Anthony "Showtime" Pettis and brother Rey Pettis open Victory Martial Arts school in Oak Creek, WI for kids starting at age 2 and adults. Both brothers have done martial arts since early childhood and share the passion for teaching. Partnering with Victory Martial Arts who has over 30 school across the country both Rey and Anthony are excited to start changing lives in a positive way one student at a time. Feel free to come by and try a class or just say hello andytime at 9549 South Chicago Road!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Moviegoers at South Shore, Menomonee Falls Cinemas give DreamLounger recliner seating high marks
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Oak Creek Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day