"WANTED DEER HIDES"!
THE OAK CREEK LIONS WANT TO PUT YOUR DEER HIDES TO GOOD USE.
LAST YEAR $ 50,000 WAS RAISED BY LIONS CLUBS IN OUR DISTRICT.
THE MONEY GOES TO WISCONSIN LIONS CAMP TO BENEFIT SPECIAL NEEDS
"COW -- GOAT--BUFFALO--& OTHER ANIMAL HIDES ACCEPTRD-TANNED OR UN TANNED!
DROP OFF POINT "EBERHARDTS 1220 SHERMAN AVE. SOUTH MILW."
ALSO CAN BE DROPPED OFF IN WAUKESHA AREA---WHITEWATER--EAST TROY / ELKHORN--LAKE GENEVA!
FOR INFO DAN EBERHARDT 414 -571-7161 OR E-MAIL DSHARDT@YAHOO.COM
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pop-Up Gallery Event: "In Memory of Chester. H. Sheard"
- Franklin Lacrosse Spring Season Registration Now Open!
- Local Resident Participates in THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Sunset Playhouse
- Nathan Vaughn, Licensed Professional Land Surveyor, is Appointed to the Wisconsin Land Information Council
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting