Join Staci Joers for Easy, Elegant and Semi-Homemade Menus For the Holidays on Thursday, November 18th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
Staci will prepare these items for you to sample:
1. Mixed Green Salad with Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, and Creamy Italian Dressing
2. Pork Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
3. Classic Green Bean Casserole ( Staci's version)
4. Fall Beans and Carrots
5. Jazzed-up Idaho Spuds
6. Chocolate Glazed Brownies
Plus you will receive lots of extra recipes and menu ideas with wine recommendations.
The cost of the class is $20 per person. Call Oak Creek Community Education at 414-768-6163 to register or check out their website at www.oakcreek.k12.wi.us
The classes are held at Oak Creek High School, Room #137, 340 East Puetz Road, Oak Creek Wisconsin, 53154.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Oak Creek Historical Society Hallowine Safe Site