Join Staci Joers for Easy, Elegant and Semi-Homemade Menus For the Holidays on Thursday, November 18th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
Staci will prepare these items for you to sample:
1. Mixed Green Salad with Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, and Creamy Italian Dressing
2. Pork Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
3. Classic Green Bean Casserole ( Staci's version)
4. Fall Beans and Carrots
5. Jazzed-up Idaho Spuds
6. Chocolate Glazed Brownies
Plus you will receive lots of extra recipes and menu ideas with wine recommendations.
The cost of the class is $20 per person. Call Oak Creek Community Education at 414-768-6163 to register or check out their website at www.oakcreek.k12.wi.us
The classes are held at Oak Creek High School, Room #137, 340 East Puetz Road, Oak Creek Wisconsin, 53154.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Oak Creek Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- Froedtert Health CEO to Speak at World Health Care Congress