Join Staci Joers for Easy, Elegant and Semi-Homemade Menus For the Holidays on Thursday, November 18th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
Staci will prepare these items for you to sample:
1. Mixed Green Salad with Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, and Creamy Italian Dressing
2. Pork Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
3. Classic Green Bean Casserole ( Staci's version)
4. Fall Beans and Carrots
5. Jazzed-up Idaho Spuds
6. Chocolate Glazed Brownies
Plus you will receive lots of extra recipes and menu ideas with wine recommendations.
The cost of the class is $20 per person. Call Oak Creek Community Education at 414-768-6163 to register or check out their website at www.oakcreek.k12.wi.us
The classes are held at Oak Creek High School, Room #137, 340 East Puetz Road, Oak Creek Wisconsin, 53154.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Time to Brush Up
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Story Time with the Milwaukee Admirals & Roscoe
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- Bike Donations Needed
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations