Join Staci Joers for Easy, Elegant and Semi-Homemade Menus For the Holidays on Thursday, November 18th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
Staci will prepare these items for you to sample:
1. Mixed Green Salad with Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, and Creamy Italian Dressing
2. Pork Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
3. Classic Green Bean Casserole ( Staci's version)
4. Fall Beans and Carrots
5. Jazzed-up Idaho Spuds
6. Chocolate Glazed Brownies
Plus you will receive lots of extra recipes and menu ideas with wine recommendations.
The cost of the class is $20 per person. Call Oak Creek Community Education at 414-768-6163 to register or check out their website at www.oakcreek.k12.wi.us
The classes are held at Oak Creek High School, Room #137, 340 East Puetz Road, Oak Creek Wisconsin, 53154.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Missing Cat
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- East Middle School Student Journalism