Join Staci Joers for Easy, Elegant and Semi-Homemade Menus For the Holidays on Thursday, November 18th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
Staci will prepare these items for you to sample:
1. Mixed Green Salad with Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, and Creamy Italian Dressing
2. Pork Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
3. Classic Green Bean Casserole ( Staci's version)
4. Fall Beans and Carrots
5. Jazzed-up Idaho Spuds
6. Chocolate Glazed Brownies
Plus you will receive lots of extra recipes and menu ideas with wine recommendations.
The cost of the class is $20 per person. Call Oak Creek Community Education at 414-768-6163 to register or check out their website at www.oakcreek.k12.wi.us
The classes are held at Oak Creek High School, Room #137, 340 East Puetz Road, Oak Creek Wisconsin, 53154.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET