HAUNTED TIMBER TRAILS
Oak Creek, WI (Oct 19): Nick Timber, presents
Haunted Timber Trails, an outdoor horror experience for all ages.
Dates for 2010: Fri 22, Sat 23
Ticket Price: $5/person
"Screaming for BOO-bies" T-shirts $12.00, Wristbands $3.00 for Breast Cancer
Location: The Cellar, 812 W. Oakwood Rd. Oak Creek, WI 53154
Event Hours: 7 PM – 11 PM, [Each walk through the woods lasts 20 minutes.]
Charity: All ticket proceeds go to Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
All “Screaming for Boo-bies” T-shirts and wristbands go to National Breast Cancer.
Mr. Nick Timber Founder Haunted Timber Trails
is a Biomedical Engineering student at MATC. This is the third year he has organized and run Haunted Timber Trails. In the past, all proceeds have gone to The Salvation Army. This is the first year Mr. Timber is donating to Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity, and National Breast Cancer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Oak Creek Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- Froedtert Health CEO to Speak at World Health Care Congress