HAUNTED TIMBER TRAILS
Oak Creek, WI (Oct 19): Nick Timber, presents
Haunted Timber Trails, an outdoor horror experience for all ages.
Dates for 2010: Fri 22, Sat 23
Ticket Price: $5/person
"Screaming for BOO-bies" T-shirts $12.00, Wristbands $3.00 for Breast Cancer
Location: The Cellar, 812 W. Oakwood Rd. Oak Creek, WI 53154
Event Hours: 7 PM – 11 PM, [Each walk through the woods lasts 20 minutes.]
Charity: All ticket proceeds go to Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
All “Screaming for Boo-bies” T-shirts and wristbands go to National Breast Cancer.
Mr. Nick Timber Founder Haunted Timber Trails
is a Biomedical Engineering student at MATC. This is the third year he has organized and run Haunted Timber Trails. In the past, all proceeds have gone to The Salvation Army. This is the first year Mr. Timber is donating to Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity, and National Breast Cancer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- MOSH wins patient satisfaction award
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG OAK CREEK RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Family Friendly, Kid Approved: Chasing Tales Oak Creek’s Very Own Indoor Playground
- Family Fun Night "The Chronicles of Detective Appletree' presented by Kohl's Wild Theater
- Kid Flicks!