The Greendale, Whitnall and Franklin golf teams survived the regional at Oakwood Golf Course on Tuesday.
The Panthers won the seven-team meet with a 322. Jordan Stachowski tied for meet-medalist honors with a 75. Greendale also received an 80 from Nolan Benoit and an 82 from Kyle Kubiak and Ryan Guziewicz and Steve Gradinjan rounded out the scoring with 85s.
The Falcons were second with a 328 led by a pair of 79s from Michael Mathwick and Matt Ranta. David Eggert chipped in with an 82.
The Sabers tallied a 338 for third behind Kevin Clark's 80 and Nick Cervantes's 83.
The top four teams and the top four individuals not on those teams advanced to the sectional at Johnson Park in Racine on Tuesday.
Oak Creek's Michael Phung advanced with an 82.
- David Cotey
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek boys track and field team outdistances itself from SEC competition
- SportsShorts: May 16
- Mentkowski second in dash for Whitnall
- Heller, Jankowski claim Woodland Conference track titles
- OUR TAKE
- Oak Creek boys track and field team use balance to take Southeast Relays title
- SportsShorts: May 9
- Franklin softball team shows heart, rallies to beat Oak Creek
- Behind Thomas, impressive Franklin girls dominate SEC relay meet
- Franklin golfers hit new heights, set two new school records