Oak Creek tennis coach Don Tellefsen will run camps for grade/middle school and high school boys and girls.
There will be four sessions for the grade/middle school camps: Monday through Friday, June 15 through 19, June 22 through 26, July 13 through 17 and July 20 through 24. All run from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Six Monday-through-Thursday sessions are scheduled for high school players: June 15 through 18, June 22 through 25, July 6 through 10, July 13 through 16, July 20 through 23 and July 27 through 30. There are camps for fundamentals and competition.
For more information, call Tellefsen at (262) 634-7408 or (414) 768-6210.
Oak Creek volleyball coach Karen Lois will run four volleyball camps the week of Monday through Thursday, July 13 through 16.
A session for those in fifth and sixth grade and another for those in seventh and eighth will run from 8 to 10 a.m. The ninth-grade session will go from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The session for grades 10 through 12 is scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Lois at (262) 878-9425 or at email@example.com.
Oak Creek football coach Mike Bartholomew will hold a camp for student-athletes entering grades six through nine from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, July 27 through 30.
Players will learn proper flexibility, speed and strength training as well as basic skills and fundamentals of positions. For details, contact Bartholomew at (414) 768-6210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oak Creek boys track team stays on task, win sixth SEC outdoor title
- Softball: Big bats land Oak Creek softball team SEC title
- Oak Creek stuns Whitnall, 12-2, in battle of softball powers
- Steven L. Tietz: Oak Creek's Marwin Evans signs with Green Bay Packers
- Hard-hitting Oak Creek softball team charges into SEC lead
- Ahead of schedule, Oak Creek girls track team wins SEC relays
- Oak Creek boys track team puts in strong effort to win SEC track relays
- Oak Creek girls track team wins Lancer, ready for SEC
- Oak Creek softball team's road trip successful
- Oak Creek girls track wins third straight outdoor invite