Oak Creek tennis coach Don Tellefsen will run camps for grade/middle school and high school boys and girls.
There will be four sessions for the grade/middle school camps: Monday through Friday, June 15 through 19, June 22 through 26, July 13 through 17 and July 20 through 24. All run from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Six Monday-through-Thursday sessions are scheduled for high school players: June 15 through 18, June 22 through 25, July 6 through 10, July 13 through 16, July 20 through 23 and July 27 through 30. There are camps for fundamentals and competition.
For more information, call Tellefsen at (262) 634-7408 or (414) 768-6210.
Oak Creek volleyball coach Karen Lois will run four volleyball camps the week of Monday through Thursday, July 13 through 16.
A session for those in fifth and sixth grade and another for those in seventh and eighth will run from 8 to 10 a.m. The ninth-grade session will go from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The session for grades 10 through 12 is scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Lois at (262) 878-9425 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oak Creek football coach Mike Bartholomew will hold a camp for student-athletes entering grades six through nine from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, July 27 through 30.
Players will learn proper flexibility, speed and strength training as well as basic skills and fundamentals of positions. For details, contact Bartholomew at (414) 768-6210 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin girls third, Oak Creek fourth at Mukwonago track meet
- Oak Creek boys second, Franklin fifth at Mukwonago track meet
- Sports Shorts: April 10
- Oak Creek's Sims, Kostowicz still basking in glow of state title
- Steve Hluchnik adapted to lead Oak Creek girls basketball team to state title
- Happiness on parade, Oak Creek honors its state champions
- Sports Shorts: April 3
- Whitnall bounced back after slow start
- Luck, skill and heart helped Knights rally past Kimberly in overtime
- Fairytale comes true for Oak Creek girls basketball team