Oak Creek tennis coach Don Tellefsen will run camps for grade/middle school and high school boys and girls.
There will be four sessions for the grade/middle school camps: Monday through Friday, June 15 through 19, June 22 through 26, July 13 through 17 and July 20 through 24. All run from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Six Monday-through-Thursday sessions are scheduled for high school players: June 15 through 18, June 22 through 25, July 6 through 10, July 13 through 16, July 20 through 23 and July 27 through 30. There are camps for fundamentals and competition.
For more information, call Tellefsen at (262) 634-7408 or (414) 768-6210.
Oak Creek volleyball coach Karen Lois will run four volleyball camps the week of Monday through Thursday, July 13 through 16.
A session for those in fifth and sixth grade and another for those in seventh and eighth will run from 8 to 10 a.m. The ninth-grade session will go from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The session for grades 10 through 12 is scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Lois at (262) 878-9425 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oak Creek football coach Mike Bartholomew will hold a camp for student-athletes entering grades six through nine from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, July 27 through 30.
Players will learn proper flexibility, speed and strength training as well as basic skills and fundamentals of positions. For details, contact Bartholomew at (414) 768-6210 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls bounces back with 7-4 road win at Oak Creek
- Oak Creek baseball finding the right pieces on the diamond
- Area hoops stars Mihalko, Kokta make most of final prep event
- Goals not that important to Oak Creek's Reid
- Oak Creek golfer's second-round 69 vaults him to fifth at state golf
- Defending state champion Oak Creek baseball team young, getting stronger
- Franklin wins Southeast Conference All-Sports trophy
- Franklin wins SEC All-Sports championship award
- Kids of spring turn in a masterfully quick state track meet
- SportsShorts: June 6