A woman was warned about making threatening statements after police were called about a vacuuming dispute May 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 8500 block of South Chicago Road called police after her downstairs neighbor threatened her about vacuuming about 10:45 p.m. May 22.
An officer spoke to the downstairs neighbor, who admitted saying she was going to "come and drag the b---- out of the apartment and kick the living s--- out of her" because she was vacuuming at 9:30 p.m. the night before.
The resident who said the threatening statement told police she was upset because she suffers from migraines.
She was warned about making threatening statements toward her neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- Oak Creek Common Council denies police chief's request for 7.5-percent raise — at least for 2016
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study
- Video: Oak Creek reflects on Obama's call for tighter gun legislation
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- New Oak Creek Goodwill Store to host grand opening (3)