A woman was warned about making threatening statements after police were called about a vacuuming dispute May 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 8500 block of South Chicago Road called police after her downstairs neighbor threatened her about vacuuming about 10:45 p.m. May 22.
An officer spoke to the downstairs neighbor, who admitted saying she was going to "come and drag the b---- out of the apartment and kick the living s--- out of her" because she was vacuuming at 9:30 p.m. the night before.
The resident who said the threatening statement told police she was upset because she suffers from migraines.
She was warned about making threatening statements toward her neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election