A woman was warned about making threatening statements after police were called about a vacuuming dispute May 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 8500 block of South Chicago Road called police after her downstairs neighbor threatened her about vacuuming about 10:45 p.m. May 22.
An officer spoke to the downstairs neighbor, who admitted saying she was going to "come and drag the b---- out of the apartment and kick the living s--- out of her" because she was vacuuming at 9:30 p.m. the night before.
The resident who said the threatening statement told police she was upset because she suffers from migraines.
She was warned about making threatening statements toward her neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase
- Oak Creek funds non-union city employee wage increases for first time since 2011
- Azura Memory Care seeks to build 13th Wisconsin location in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Open gym available Saturday nights at Oak Creek West Middle School
- Correction: Oak Creek has three alderman positions up for re-election
- Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek gets healthy addition: Froedtert facility
- Oak Creek pays its 60th year 'forward' with monthly acts of service