A woman was warned about making threatening statements after police were called about a vacuuming dispute May 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 8500 block of South Chicago Road called police after her downstairs neighbor threatened her about vacuuming about 10:45 p.m. May 22.
An officer spoke to the downstairs neighbor, who admitted saying she was going to "come and drag the b---- out of the apartment and kick the living s--- out of her" because she was vacuuming at 9:30 p.m. the night before.
The resident who said the threatening statement told police she was upset because she suffers from migraines.
She was warned about making threatening statements toward her neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek answers questions about the schools question
- Harvest of Arts and Crafts starts this weekend
- Alverno College students to work with Greendale schools for reading program
- Woman was struck after argument about friend being hit in the groin
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind polling place referendum question
- Flight for Life responds to rollover accident in Greendale
- St. Francis and Oak Creek combine police dispatch units: Cities combine police dispatch units
- Motorist chased children, used racial slur, cops say