The Oak Creek Health Department reported that a woman had to get rabies shots because she was bitten by a stray/feral cat May 17.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman was feeding other feral cats when a brown and white male Siamese cat bit her on her left ankle while she was in the 8800 block of South 15th Avenue about 7:30 a.m. May 17.
The woman called the humane society, who advised her they would not respond, but told her to put out a cage and capture the cat.
The cat is still at large.
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development
- Oak Creek police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- 'Vampire Academy' author to attend book signing at Oak Creek Public Library
- Cellphone tower stands in way of Oak Creek-Franklin school auditorium (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board gets three new faces