The Oak Creek Health Department reported that a woman had to get rabies shots because she was bitten by a stray/feral cat May 17.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman was feeding other feral cats when a brown and white male Siamese cat bit her on her left ankle while she was in the 8800 block of South 15th Avenue about 7:30 a.m. May 17.
The woman called the humane society, who advised her they would not respond, but told her to put out a cage and capture the cat.
The cat is still at large.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee County Parks extends Oak Leaf Trail to OakView Business Park
- The Academy of Performing Arts to host 2nd annual 'Trunk or Treat' event
- Man robbed in his own backyard in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek man killed in Sauk County traffic accident
- Oak Creek community buries time capsule at future city hall
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board receives voter approval to add two more seats
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District approves preliminary budget, calls for tax rate increase
- Tickets now available for Oak Creek's Pig and Chicken Roast