The Oak Creek Health Department reported that a woman had to get rabies shots because she was bitten by a stray/feral cat May 17.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman was feeding other feral cats when a brown and white male Siamese cat bit her on her left ankle while she was in the 8800 block of South 15th Avenue about 7:30 a.m. May 17.
The woman called the humane society, who advised her they would not respond, but told her to put out a cage and capture the cat.
The cat is still at large.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square