A woman was arrested after she went inside her boyfriend's home, defecated on his carpet, rubbed feces on the walls and screamed at police June 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 1300 block of East Alan Road reported that his girlfriend passed out inside his truck and then went inside his home, defecated on his carpet, and rubbed the feces into the hallway walls and his son's bedroom about 9:30 p.m. June 16.
The woman denied making the mess, whether it was accidental or intentional, and the caller told police he believed she was abusing her prescription medication.
She was taken to the hospital for evaluation by the Oak Creek Fire Department.
The woman was later arrested for disorderly conduct after she left the hospital on foot, took off her clothes, walked back to her boyfriend's house in just her undergarments and began screaming at police officers about 12:40 a.m. June 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study