A woman was arrested after she went inside her boyfriend's home, defecated on his carpet, rubbed feces on the walls and screamed at police June 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 1300 block of East Alan Road reported that his girlfriend passed out inside his truck and then went inside his home, defecated on his carpet, and rubbed the feces into the hallway walls and his son's bedroom about 9:30 p.m. June 16.
The woman denied making the mess, whether it was accidental or intentional, and the caller told police he believed she was abusing her prescription medication.
She was taken to the hospital for evaluation by the Oak Creek Fire Department.
The woman was later arrested for disorderly conduct after she left the hospital on foot, took off her clothes, walked back to her boyfriend's house in just her undergarments and began screaming at police officers about 12:40 a.m. June 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event
- Pat McCurdy returns to Oak Creek for concert fundraiser
- Tornado watch in effect
- Borchardt, Cerniglia retain Oak Creek-Franklin School Board seats
- Verhalen wins seat, Gehl return to seat on Oak Creek Common Council