Franklin - Three people are facing possible car theft charges and two of them are facing possible drug charges after police say they found cocaine and marijuana in a stolen car Jan. 7.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers pulled a 2004 Lexus over on 68th Street at Pineberry Ridge at 3:22 a.m. after discovering the car was reported stolen through the Pewaukee Police Department.
The driver, a 45-year-old Franklin man, was arrested for receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana and cocaine with intent to deliver. He also was cited with speeding.
Two passengers in the car, a 31-year-old woman and a 29-year-old woman, were arrested for operating a vehicle without the owner's consent. The 29-year-old woman also was arrested for possession of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study