Oak Creek police arrested two men they believe are responsible for the robbery at Tri City Bank, 2320 W. Ryan Road, on Aug. 10.
The suspects, twin brothers, were arrested after a police investigation into the robbery on Aug. 1, in which a man wearing a white surgical mask presented a note demanding money and implying he had a gun.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of money containing tracking bills and dye packs. Police recovered a pair of jeans with a red dye stain that were possibly worn by the suspect on Ryan Road.
The suspects were scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Aug. 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to work with Greendale schools for reading program
- Woman was struck after argument about friend being hit in the groin
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind polling place referendum question
- Flight for Life responds to rollover accident in Greendale
- St. Francis and Oak Creek combine police dispatch units: Cities combine police dispatch units
- Motorist chased children, used racial slur, cops say
- Greendale School District to "get on a different trajectory" for polling place issue
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue