Oak Creek police arrested two men they believe are responsible for the robbery at Tri City Bank, 2320 W. Ryan Road, on Aug. 10.
The suspects, twin brothers, were arrested after a police investigation into the robbery on Aug. 1, in which a man wearing a white surgical mask presented a note demanding money and implying he had a gun.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of money containing tracking bills and dye packs. Police recovered a pair of jeans with a red dye stain that were possibly worn by the suspect on Ryan Road.
The suspects were scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Aug. 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring