Oak Creek police arrested two men they believe are responsible for the robbery at Tri City Bank, 2320 W. Ryan Road, on Aug. 10.
The suspects, twin brothers, were arrested after a police investigation into the robbery on Aug. 1, in which a man wearing a white surgical mask presented a note demanding money and implying he had a gun.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of money containing tracking bills and dye packs. Police recovered a pair of jeans with a red dye stain that were possibly worn by the suspect on Ryan Road.
The suspects were scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Aug. 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event