Oak Creek police arrested two men they believe are responsible for the robbery at Tri City Bank, 2320 W. Ryan Road, on Aug. 10.
The suspects, twin brothers, were arrested after a police investigation into the robbery on Aug. 1, in which a man wearing a white surgical mask presented a note demanding money and implying he had a gun.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of money containing tracking bills and dye packs. Police recovered a pair of jeans with a red dye stain that were possibly worn by the suspect on Ryan Road.
The suspects were scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Aug. 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School district expects building recommendation by July
- Oak Creek OKs borrowing $20.5 million for City Hall/Library
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Man arrested for pulling man from car, punching him
- Date steals woman's belongings, strands her at gas station
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Air Force recruiting office reports receiving threatening phone calls