Oak Creek police arrested two men they believe are responsible for the robbery at Tri City Bank, 2320 W. Ryan Road, on Aug. 10.
The suspects, twin brothers, were arrested after a police investigation into the robbery on Aug. 1, in which a man wearing a white surgical mask presented a note demanding money and implying he had a gun.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of money containing tracking bills and dye packs. Police recovered a pair of jeans with a red dye stain that were possibly worn by the suspect on Ryan Road.
The suspects were scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Aug. 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale School District to "get on a different trajectory" for polling place issue
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
- Police notes: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin board puts school space-related referendum questions on November ballot
- Two years later, Oak Creek officers honored for efforts in Sikh Temple shooting
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School Board to vote on referendum question
- Oak Creek road rage leads to rollover