Oak Creek police arrested two men they believe are responsible for the robbery at Tri City Bank, 2320 W. Ryan Road, on Aug. 10.
The suspects, twin brothers, were arrested after a police investigation into the robbery on Aug. 1, in which a man wearing a white surgical mask presented a note demanding money and implying he had a gun.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of money containing tracking bills and dye packs. Police recovered a pair of jeans with a red dye stain that were possibly worn by the suspect on Ryan Road.
The suspects were scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Aug. 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Man arrested for fraud after ordering food, passing out and leaving eatery
- Teen drug use, prevention panel discussion Thursday, Oct. 30
- Early voting now open at Oak Creek City Hall
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Oak Creek town hall meeting on Wednesday
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Hales Corners town hall meeting on Wednesday
- Local schools are bursting at the seams
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek