Police arrested a man and woman in connection to an escort license violation after they heard the two discussing oral sex April 29.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were doing a knock and talk at La Quinta, 7141 S. 13th St., at about 12:20 a.m. April 29. They heard the man and woman discussing oral sex inside a room.
The man and woman admitted they met through her ad for sexual acts and erotic body massages on backpage.com, and that the man paid her $100 for oral sex.
The man was arrested and cited for possession of marijuana and the woman was arrested and cited for prostitution/escort license violation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Cinema to feature lounge, pizzeria and leather recliners
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District considers how to address need for auditorium
- Cedar Hills to celebrate fifth-grade artwork in annual Gallery Night
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day