Police arrested a man and woman in connection to an escort license violation after they heard the two discussing oral sex April 29.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were doing a knock and talk at La Quinta, 7141 S. 13th St., at about 12:20 a.m. April 29. They heard the man and woman discussing oral sex inside a room.
The man and woman admitted they met through her ad for sexual acts and erotic body massages on backpage.com, and that the man paid her $100 for oral sex.
The man was arrested and cited for possession of marijuana and the woman was arrested and cited for prostitution/escort license violation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue