Police arrested a man and woman in connection to an escort license violation after they heard the two discussing oral sex April 29.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were doing a knock and talk at La Quinta, 7141 S. 13th St., at about 12:20 a.m. April 29. They heard the man and woman discussing oral sex inside a room.
The man and woman admitted they met through her ad for sexual acts and erotic body massages on backpage.com, and that the man paid her $100 for oral sex.
The man was arrested and cited for possession of marijuana and the woman was arrested and cited for prostitution/escort license violation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Man arrested for fraud after ordering food, passing out and leaving eatery
- Teen drug use, prevention panel discussion Thursday, Oct. 30
- Early voting now open at Oak Creek City Hall
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Oak Creek town hall meeting on Wednesday
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Hales Corners town hall meeting on Wednesday
- Local schools are bursting at the seams
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek