Oak Creek — A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was pulled over for an unsafe lane deviation in the 6300 block of South Howell Avenue at 2:10 a.m. March 10.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
She admitted consuming a large vodka and pomegranate mixed drink prior to driving, and her blood-alcohol content was 0.08.
Officers searched her purse and found 2.4 grams of THC and a metal pipe with residue, and she was cited for both.
An intoxicated male passenger was taken into custody after he told police he had a handgun in his pants pocket after police offered him a ride home. He was arrested for being armed with a firearm while intoxicated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase
- Oak Creek funds non-union city employee wage increases for first time since 2011
- Azura Memory Care seeks to build 13th Wisconsin location in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Open gym available Saturday nights at Oak Creek West Middle School
- Correction: Oak Creek has three alderman positions up for re-election
- Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek gets healthy addition: Froedtert facility