Oak Creek — A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was pulled over for an unsafe lane deviation in the 6300 block of South Howell Avenue at 2:10 a.m. March 10.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
She admitted consuming a large vodka and pomegranate mixed drink prior to driving, and her blood-alcohol content was 0.08.
Officers searched her purse and found 2.4 grams of THC and a metal pipe with residue, and she was cited for both.
An intoxicated male passenger was taken into custody after he told police he had a handgun in his pants pocket after police offered him a ride home. He was arrested for being armed with a firearm while intoxicated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue