Oak Creek — A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was pulled over for an unsafe lane deviation in the 6300 block of South Howell Avenue at 2:10 a.m. March 10.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
She admitted consuming a large vodka and pomegranate mixed drink prior to driving, and her blood-alcohol content was 0.08.
Officers searched her purse and found 2.4 grams of THC and a metal pipe with residue, and she was cited for both.
An intoxicated male passenger was taken into custody after he told police he had a handgun in his pants pocket after police offered him a ride home. He was arrested for being armed with a firearm while intoxicated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study