Oak Creek — A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was pulled over for an unsafe lane deviation in the 6300 block of South Howell Avenue at 2:10 a.m. March 10.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
She admitted consuming a large vodka and pomegranate mixed drink prior to driving, and her blood-alcohol content was 0.08.
Officers searched her purse and found 2.4 grams of THC and a metal pipe with residue, and she was cited for both.
An intoxicated male passenger was taken into custody after he told police he had a handgun in his pants pocket after police offered him a ride home. He was arrested for being armed with a firearm while intoxicated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election