Oak Creek — A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was pulled over for an unsafe lane deviation in the 6300 block of South Howell Avenue at 2:10 a.m. March 10.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
She admitted consuming a large vodka and pomegranate mixed drink prior to driving, and her blood-alcohol content was 0.08.
Officers searched her purse and found 2.4 grams of THC and a metal pipe with residue, and she was cited for both.
An intoxicated male passenger was taken into custody after he told police he had a handgun in his pants pocket after police offered him a ride home. He was arrested for being armed with a firearm while intoxicated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Cinema to feature lounge, pizzeria and leather recliners
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District considers how to address need for auditorium
- Cedar Hills to celebrate fifth-grade artwork in annual Gallery Night
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day