Two 17-year-old Oak Creek boys were arrested Nov. 4 in connection with the Oct. 17 assault and robbery of a boy.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
The teens were arrested after a police investigation determined they were involved in the incident in which the victim, a 17-year-old Oak Creek boy, was struck and knocked to the ground by five or six teens while walking his dog in the 300 block of East Parkway Estates at 1:20 p.m. Oct. 17. While on the ground, one of the boys stole $20 out of the victim's pocket before the group ran into a wooded area.
The victim refused medical attention.
The two teens were taken into custody shortly after 3 p.m. Nov. 4. They are both facing possible charges of robbery and physical abuse of a child.
They are scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office for charging Nov. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Evening of Blessings' provides the less fortunate with Thanksgiving dinner
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Oak Creek Public Library to close for one week during move to Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Kwik Trip opens second location in Oak Creek
- Job fair to be held at Milwaukee Area Technical College's Oak Creek campus
- MyCommunityNow reporter searching for local ghost stories
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue
- Charcoal Grill restaurant approved for old bank location in Oak Creek (3)