Oak Creek police officers have found evidence that a weapon was fired at a home in the 2000 block of East Birch Drive and that the home was struck Nov. 1, according to a news statement issued today by the Oak Creek Police Department.
It states that the homeowner believes a weapon was fired, striking the home, between midnight and 11 a.m. Nov. 1.
The department asks that anyone with information call Detective Robert Michalski at (414) 766-7630, or, to remain anonymous, Crime Stoppers at (414) 766-7699.
No further information has been released at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training