Oak Creek police officers have found evidence that a weapon was fired at a home in the 2000 block of East Birch Drive and that the home was struck Nov. 1, according to a news statement issued today by the Oak Creek Police Department.
It states that the homeowner believes a weapon was fired, striking the home, between midnight and 11 a.m. Nov. 1.
The department asks that anyone with information call Detective Robert Michalski at (414) 766-7630, or, to remain anonymous, Crime Stoppers at (414) 766-7699.
No further information has been released at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election