Oak Creek police officers have found evidence that a weapon was fired at a home in the 2000 block of East Birch Drive and that the home was struck Nov. 1, according to a news statement issued today by the Oak Creek Police Department.
It states that the homeowner believes a weapon was fired, striking the home, between midnight and 11 a.m. Nov. 1.
The department asks that anyone with information call Detective Robert Michalski at (414) 766-7630, or, to remain anonymous, Crime Stoppers at (414) 766-7699.
No further information has been released at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event