Oak Creek police officers have found evidence that a weapon was fired at a home in the 2000 block of East Birch Drive and that the home was struck Nov. 1, according to a news statement issued today by the Oak Creek Police Department.
It states that the homeowner believes a weapon was fired, striking the home, between midnight and 11 a.m. Nov. 1.
The department asks that anyone with information call Detective Robert Michalski at (414) 766-7630, or, to remain anonymous, Crime Stoppers at (414) 766-7699.
No further information has been released at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day
- Oak Creek High School track now open to public Saturday mornings
- Heart the City 5K/10K to raise awareness for area homeless
- 'Maus,' a graphic novel about the Holocaust, may be added to Oak Creek High School English class
- Oak Creek police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek native directs 'android' ad for filmmaker David Lynch's signature coffee