Oak Creek police officers have found evidence that a weapon was fired at a home in the 2000 block of East Birch Drive and that the home was struck Nov. 1, according to a news statement issued today by the Oak Creek Police Department.
It states that the homeowner believes a weapon was fired, striking the home, between midnight and 11 a.m. Nov. 1.
The department asks that anyone with information call Detective Robert Michalski at (414) 766-7630, or, to remain anonymous, Crime Stoppers at (414) 766-7699.
No further information has been released at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community center screens documentary about Sikh temple shooting
- Multiple injured or sick coyote sightings reported in Oak Creek
- School district expects building recommendation by July
- Oak Creek OKs borrowing $20.5 million for City Hall/Library
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Man arrested for pulling man from car, punching him
- Date steals woman's belongings, strands her at gas station
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record