Oak Creek - Tom Michalski, 6th District alderman, will host a listening session from 10 a.m. to noon March 9.
The session is open to all residents and will allow them to ask the alderman questions in a personal setting.
For information, contact Michalski at (414) 745-1558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20,000 pounds of cheese stolen in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek strategizes for an updated plan
- Oak Creek holding selfie search contest in July
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals