An Oak Creek High School student was arrested for battery after physically assaulting another male student in the hallway March 4.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The student was apparently dancing around while talking to a group of students in the hallway about 3:40 p.m. March 4 at Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road. The other student put his hand on his shoulder in order to walk past him and keep him from stepping backward on him.
The student who was dancing then chased the other student down the hall, "puffed up his chest" and punched the student three to six times in the face without provocation.
The student who was punched suffered pain to his left eye, and possibly sprained his right thumb. The male student who was dancing was arrested for battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Hot Hula 'try-it' class offered March 17
- Oak Creek city hall, fire station and library opening dates announced
- Oak Creek police report: March 5, 2015
- Family Life Center and other Oak Creek resources unite against poverty
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: March 5
- Interactive: Fewer students in Oak Creek are taking free or reduced-price lunches
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek