An Oak Creek High School student was arrested for battery after physically assaulting another male student in the hallway March 4.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The student was apparently dancing around while talking to a group of students in the hallway about 3:40 p.m. March 4 at Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road. The other student put his hand on his shoulder in order to walk past him and keep him from stepping backward on him.
The student who was dancing then chased the other student down the hall, "puffed up his chest" and punched the student three to six times in the face without provocation.
The student who was punched suffered pain to his left eye, and possibly sprained his right thumb. The male student who was dancing was arrested for battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study