An Oak Creek High School student was arrested for battery after physically assaulting another male student in the hallway March 4.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The student was apparently dancing around while talking to a group of students in the hallway about 3:40 p.m. March 4 at Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road. The other student put his hand on his shoulder in order to walk past him and keep him from stepping backward on him.
The student who was dancing then chased the other student down the hall, "puffed up his chest" and punched the student three to six times in the face without provocation.
The student who was punched suffered pain to his left eye, and possibly sprained his right thumb. The male student who was dancing was arrested for battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public invited to create Georgie Porgie's next 'burger of the month'
- Oak Creek police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- New clock tower could rise to iconic status in Oak Creek (1)
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (17)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)