An Oak Creek High School student was arrested for battery after physically assaulting another male student in the hallway March 4.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The student was apparently dancing around while talking to a group of students in the hallway about 3:40 p.m. March 4 at Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road. The other student put his hand on his shoulder in order to walk past him and keep him from stepping backward on him.
The student who was dancing then chased the other student down the hall, "puffed up his chest" and punched the student three to six times in the face without provocation.
The student who was punched suffered pain to his left eye, and possibly sprained his right thumb. The male student who was dancing was arrested for battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drexel Town Square's Emerald Row apartments lauded for 'urban and pedestrian feel'
- Oak Creek High School may add boys volleyball, girls golf
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- Election Forum: District 3 alderman candidates share their point of view before primary election
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase