An Oak Creek High School student was arrested for battery after physically assaulting another male student in the hallway March 4.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The student was apparently dancing around while talking to a group of students in the hallway about 3:40 p.m. March 4 at Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road. The other student put his hand on his shoulder in order to walk past him and keep him from stepping backward on him.
The student who was dancing then chased the other student down the hall, "puffed up his chest" and punched the student three to six times in the face without provocation.
The student who was punched suffered pain to his left eye, and possibly sprained his right thumb. The male student who was dancing was arrested for battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day
- Oak Creek High School track now open to public Saturday mornings
- Heart the City 5K/10K to raise awareness for area homeless
- 'Maus,' a graphic novel about the Holocaust, may be added to Oak Creek High School English class
- Oak Creek police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek native directs 'android' ad for filmmaker David Lynch's signature coffee